I’m a big fan of VR. There’s a lot more things that need to be fixed before it becomes mainstream, but I can definitely see the value that will unlock for humankind in the distant future.
Here are few jobs I’d like to see for VR industry:
- VR Schools/Teachers/Tutors: teachers that best leverage VR experience for learning
- VR Trainers: a guided simulation of extreme sports, race cars, flight sims, martial arts for training
- VR Real-Estate Agents: provides 3D tours of real-estates
- VR Cafes: a place to hangout with friends supplemented with visual/aural experiences
- VR Photographers: photographs nature and places in their real-scale through VR
- VR Photo Studios: scans your face and body in 3D and give you a high-polygon model f yourself
- VR Brands: creative products that you can harness in the VR that defies the limits of physics
- VR Architects: 3D/nD space architects that also defies the limits of the real world
- VR Pets: AI-powered pets that you can bring to any VR space
- VR Artists: advanced form of media art that use spacial transitions
Can’t wait for the VR era to come. We’d still need to fix the display, audio, and input.